Android Commander is a small and excellent utility for anybody wishing to do any management of their Android device from their PC.
The functions of this program are plentiful, but its main interface features a dual-pane file manager similar to Norton Commander. From there, you can perform file management functions such as copying, deleting, modifying, etc.
Other features of the program include an application manager, Android file management, uploading and download of Android apps, displaying device information and accessing information about specific installed apps on your device.
Android Commander also include a shell console for users with knowledge in UNIX-based systems, so more for advanced users.
Android Commander is an excellent tool for getting into the nitty-gritty of your phone or tablet's filesystem.
Android Commander can transfer files between phone and PC, synchronize phone data and backup phone data.
Features and highlights
- Copy multiple files/dirs between Device and PC
- Copy multiple files/dirs between Device folders
- Delete multiple files/dirs from Device
- Drag and drop multiple files/dirs in to progrm
- Drag and drop files/dirs between program tabs
- Files/dirs properties
- Edit files/dir permissions
Android Commander 0.7.9.11 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Android Commander 0.7.9.11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- Android Commander Download
- Freeware Mobile Phone Tools
- Android Exploring Software