About Android Commander
Android Commander 0.7.9.11 is a small and excellent utility for anybody wishing to do any management of their Android device from their PC. The functions of this program are plentiful, but its main interface features a dual-pane file manager similar to Norton Commander. From there, you can perform file management functions such as copying, deleting, modifying, etc. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Android Commander is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Android Commander safe to download?
We tested the file AC07911_setup.exe with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Android Commander work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Android Commander may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. As this software was designed for older versions of Windows, it may not run perfectly on Windows 10.What versions of Android Commander are available?
The current version of Android Commander is 0.7.9.11 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to Android Commander available for download
- Android Reverse TetheringAllows Android phones to use the Internet connection of a PC by tethering and allowing a cell phone to use a PC's Internet connectivity.
- QtADBAn Android SDK-based Android PC Manager application.
- Android ADB FastbootQuickly install bare-bones ADB for accessing Android filesystem.
- Xamarin Android PlayerAndroid emulation tool for development and running APK apps.
- Android Multi-Install ToolProvides possibility of installing multiple APK apps on Android device.
- Minimal ADB and FastbootA couple of tools useful for Android modding.
- Android Package InstallerA very simple and basic tool for installing APK files on Android.
- Intel Android device USB driverAdds functionality in Windows for management of Android phone and tablet devices with an Intel Atom CPU chip installed.
- Android Device System InformationSmall utility which uses ADB to grab details about an Android phone.
- Universal ADB DriversOne size fits all Windows Drivers for Android Debug Bridge.